Hair Type: 100% Brazilian Virgin Hair Hair Style: Body Wave Color: Natural Color Pack:1pcs hair weaves/Weft Net Weight:1pcs/lot ; 95gram/pcs Quality: No shedding, no tangle, no lice, good quality hair Lifetime: 4-8 months with proper care. Suggestion: For a full sew in we recommend 3-4 bundles. Remember Longer the hair the short the weft. If you desire your hair to be full with lots of volumes, we suggest you go with 3 bundles with one closure or 4 bundles of hair.
How to measure the length?
Please Note: If you are ordering a curly wig, the hair length can be drawn up approximately 3-4" from the curl depending on how tight it is.For waves, it can draw up approximately 2-3". Therefore, you may wish to order a little longer for curly or wavy textures to accommodate the drawing up of the hair and to achieve the full length desired.
How long will it take?
Processing Time: Normally 4-11 Business Days
Shipping Time: Normally 3-7 Business Days
Receiving Time: Processing Time+Shipping Time
Why choose us?
At Colodo Wigs, we strive to offer the best shopping experience, which includes fast and hassle-free returns.
We seek to create products that our customers love. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with a Colodo Wigs purchase, please e-mail us your order number, a picture of the product, and let us know what we can do better. You will get your money back within five hours and can keep the product if you wish.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Facebook Messenger (@colodo).
Hair Care and Tips
Conditioning your hair is an important step in any hair care regimen, We suggest you deep condition your hair once a week. Hopefully you will find this tips helpful, and if you know a good tip to keep you hair looking fresh, Pls tell us :)
1. You need a wide tooth comb before start, Saturate hair in lukewarm water. Once the hair is completely wet ,you can comb hair under water,make sure the hair tangle free.
2. Wash your hair normally with shampoo of your choice. You don’t need a lot of shampoo, just a dime size amount should be enough. Then Rinse shampoo out of hair.
3. After rinsing the hair, Squeeeze any excess water out and towel dry hair, then going to apply the conditioner. You don’t need to add conditioner directly to the roots of the hair, this weighs the hair down if not washed out completely.
4. Place the hair in the zip lock bag. you can add about 5 tablespoons of water to the zip lock bag. just enough to have some moisture in the bag. Then put bag in the micro-wave on bottom shelf for 1 minute. then remove and let sit in closed bag for 10-20 mins until cool.
5. Once cool, remove the hair and rinse your hair with lukewarm water, don’t use cold water! Be sure remise the hair throughly, leftover residue can cause tangles and matting. Rinse the hair until the water runs clear
6. Put the hair on the dry towel and roll up the towel, it can help to make the hair dry fast. Once the hair has been dried, put some olive oil on it , make the hair keep soft and not too dry. What you’ll need: A large zip lock bag (you can use a plastic container instead ) Shampoo & Conditioner of your choice Water Extra Virgin Olive Oil Microwave Towel, blanket, or sheet Feel free to create a effective way to style your hair care routine, but remember to follow hair care principles, or you will damage your hair.